Each year the World Culinary Awards encourages the culinary industry to enter one of the many available categories for nomination:
- Entry is free of charge.
- Your entry will be checked and vetted to ensure your nomination qualifies for the selected category. The decision of World Culinary Awards is final.
- Nominations can be made by members of the culinary community or industry consumers.
- Winners are determined by the number of votes gained during the voting period.
- See full list of categories.
A specific voting period is announced each year:
- The culinary community, industry experts and consumers are invited to vote online.
- Nominees are invited to purchase the official World Culinary Awards digital nominee pack to use in their voting campaign.
- Read more about voting rules.
After the voting period, all votes are checked and counted. World Culinary Awards winners are then contacted directly and provided with further details surrounding the official winners announcement and celebration. This annual celebration of the culinary industry allows us to:
- Announce winners to the general public.
- Award trophies (see here for trophy and wall plaque details).
- Conduct interviews with winners for media promotion.
- Provide an opportunity for industry networking.
*Please see here for temporary changes to our annual celebration due to Covid-19.